Embassies in La Paz Bolivia

Well nothings's got any better than it seemed four years ago: The Plurinational Vegetative State of Bolivia. I have so far visited the embassies of the United States, Switzerland and Russia, and the reception I received was much the same in all three cases. 

  1. United States Embassy visit 11:00am Wednesday 9th September 2020.
  2. Swiss Embassy visit Thursday and 9:00 am Friday 10th and 8:30am 11th September 2020.
  3. Russian Embassy visit 9:30am Friday 18th September 2020.

In each case I made a request for political asylum and was refused point blank, and in no case was I able to speak any official from the embassy in question who could identify themselves or who was prepared to even tell me the office it is they were purporting to hold. I will fill in the details when I am less disgusted by the whole charade.

See Lana Del Rey's Honeymoon Album.

This might explain why the Russian ambassador looked so fucking scared when I rang his doorbell this morning: He was just around the corner from Calle John Kennedy, and this remnant of a demented JFK 1961 White House art project turns up, ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations