Message for Britain




I found another Internet place that has working machines!

My issue with Britain and Cambridge University is that for years they have been abusing my basic human rights and trying to use that as a position of strength to get me to do what they want. What they want me to do is shut the fuck up and die. The thing is that they are too fucking thick to realise that this doesn't work with me.

Here is the message I sent to Jill Benton, Vice Consul at the British Embassy in La Paz, two days ago, cc'ed to my mother and my daughter, but to which I have not yet received any acknowledgement.

He's right, you know. I could use some more of this sort of help from Americans, because I ain't gonna get it from any of my family or friends in Britain.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry