Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Breathless

Look up the e-mail I sent my daughter and Vanessa Spedding just before Christmas 2015 where I asked her if she wanted me to return to Britain. I did that because I had seen a coded job advertisement at Roedean and I was 90% sure I would get the job. It would have paid well enough for Helen to have been able to spend a year at Roedean before going up to Cambridge. I asked Vanessa to help me get in touch with Helen, but I didn't receive any reply from anyone.


The rest, as we say, is history!

We can't let the living take all the blame, can we Andy fucking Hopper!

See Why is Telecommunications Security Important?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations