Why The Last Jedi Sucked

I was going to post something about a dream I had where I went to get help with an oil painting from David Lynch, but this is more important.

I thought this trailer looked promising. That's all I know about the movie.

Then I saw this:

That Star Wars Girl Anna on the Chrissie Mayr Podcast talk about how angry Anna got watching The Last Jedi! How her channel got started and developed and the way woke culture is RUINING the movie industry!


Subscribe to That Star Wars Girl and Chrissie Mayr on YouTube.

Now I have to try to describe what I thought of Episode VII, I forget what it was called, ... when I saw it in late 2014. ... watch this space.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry