CBS News Report on Riots in South Africa

See Money GPS on Looting in South Africa.

Subscribe to CBS News.

Subscribe to WION.

Peter Gabriel - Biko. See Nikola Tesla and the End of The World

Subscribe to Peter Gabriel.

I grew up in Port Elizabeth, and 1977 was the year Star Wars was released, and I was in South Africa at the time. Our family were in the process of migrating from New Zealand to England. It wasn't a very happy time for me, but Star Wars made up for a lot, for me, but I was only 11 years old ...

Two days ago I was listening to this song, just after verbally machine-gunning an innocent American who was trying to get a 100 Quetzal note changed without being ripped off. This song has a remarkable effect on me! And I imagine it does on others too, ...

One of those interesting things that turns up in Google's cache. At some point this text is supposed to have been on the Amazon link for the book:

This novel, Tsotsi, which Fugard never actually finished or submitted for publication on its merits, is sadly flawed as a piece of literature. Despite its agonizingly ...

I have an idea that my father's cousin Rose and her family were friends of Athol Fugard. Ask Lindsay Falck about it, ... maybe try and get some sense out of my mother. I can't! See Yet More Baby Stories.


Subscribe to Zola topic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry