David Lynch's Weather Report February 2, 2021

See my comment:

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater and Leonard Cohen.

There is a story here. I used to follow a newsgroup about Leonard Cohen. I think it was just alt.music.leonardcohen or something, ... Someone on that list, I forget the name, mentioned his novel Beautiful Losers. I said something like "I'd like to read that" and this person replied and said that it was an awful book, but he'd send me his copy. I read it, and I quite enjoyed it. The only bit I remember is crashing the car into a mirror, ... and I thought about Leonard Cohen when I was on the street in Cochabamba in 2019, I think. And at that moment I thought I'd got it. What that scene was all about. Maybe that wasn't recorded, ... 

What a project!!!! God, I'm going to cry!

See Billie Eilish & Finneas - My Future.

Interview With Leonard Cohen and Anjani Thomas:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry