Thomas Flight on David Lynch and 'Eraserhead'

Van Morrison - Into The Mystic (Take 17)


... and Fish Kits, ...

... and cooking quinoa, ...

At 9:59 Lynch talks about the right to analyse and critique, but points out that the work should stand on its own. This is for several good reasons. This is why I spent so long removing "explanatory footnotes" from the works of Aristotle, and why I included no "Introduction" but wrote a separate "play" called introduction. See Art is Not Content.

Van Morrison - Into The Mystic (Take 11)

Subscribe to Thomas Flight.

StarScope Monocular is a SCAM! (Here's Why) - Krazy Ken's Tech Talk:

Subscribe to Computer Clan.

Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts (1981) See Jennifer Rush - I Come Undone (1987).

Subscribe to TokyoPopCity.

See The Name of The Game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts