TMZ Camera Guy Asks Lana Del Rey Out on A Date

Look how she handles it! ♥️💓💕 God I wish I had her e-mail, and that people replied to my e-mails! Don't tell me, ... She's the only person I can send e-mails to, and she's the only person who replies? Doin' Time, ... Petaga Yuha Mani Lakota Medicine Man This bit: Practicing Native American religion was ill-egal, and punishable by a 10 year prison sentence and a $10,000 fine. Then see the bit about US Navy trauma training in that video about the anniversary of the USS Cole bombing in my Independence Day playlist.

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations