Elizabeth Woolridge Grant's Emotional Weather Report


Ian Alan Neil Grant's Emotional Weather Report




The fans leaked it, not me! I knew it would get you pissed, ... But Jimmy Buffett is great, and I was thinking of the Country & Western album, and I was wondering what was going to become of me, ... Where am I going to live? What side of the border am I supposed to be on? ...



Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.


Tom Waits - Emotional Weather Report


Subscribe to George.

Note that both of my weather reports today are two minutes and 43 seconds! See the final theorem in Church's A Formulation of The Simple Theory of Types explained here: https://prooftoys.org/ian-grant/hm/ and here's something that really cheered me up when I searched for that on Google:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry