Geometry, Physics, Philosophy and Politics With Dianna and Elizabeth And Friends

This is dense. It looks grim at the beginning, but it gets better, ... I promise!



At around 6:09 I got strong sense of deja-vu watching this. You would think one would have a strong sense of deja-vu all the time whilst one watched a video of oneself, but think again!
















Somebody with some photo-editing software might enjoy pasting those into a panorama, ...

There is more to this story, however. I distinctly recall making a video in which I explained why I was going to try and find the line which goes counter-clockwise (mapwise!) up the hill. I thought I had said I would think about physics and the meaning of the word "orient" and that this was as a result of a conversation I had had with "an intelligent man", and some thoughts about negative charge anti-symmetry. Was it because I insulted Benjamin Franklin earlier today? Maybe! Listen to this:

So did that video I made somehow get erased, or was it a false-memory that I invented myself, or am I schizophrenic? I don't know! I would need to speak to other people who know other things, ... Another part of the story involves the arrest of a man by the Guardia Nacional. I've never seen so many men with such big guns arresting a single person. It was remarkable!

Subscribe to Sabine Hossenfelder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts