Alice Cooper - Poison

When I was off my face on some opioid in Cochabamba in April 2011 I saw some Alice Cooper videos played on a big screen in a blue gypsy-trailer-like CD stall. I didn't think my calling myself Alice would be a big problem for anyone, ... I was writing for women, you see. I didn't think my identity or persona was an issue. A pseudonym is just a word, isn't it? If I drove a bunch of people nuts then they were already well on the way to insanity before they read a word I wrote. See David Lynch's Cyanide Wallpaper Weather Report.


Subscribe to Alice Cooper. Hasn't he got great teeth!

Marilyn Manson - It's A Long Hard Road Outta Hell


Subscribe to Marilyn Manson.

Pronouns my fucking ass! See Lana Del Rey - Violets for Roses and elon r u ok.

The Scorpions - The Zoo


Subscribe to The Scorpions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry