Devizes To Westminster?

Or Leicester Square to Hollyrood? That can't be much more than 600 miles, can it? At twenty miles per day it would take about six weeks or so with some time to dally at interesting places.

Subscribe to Shout! Factory.

London Real on Simon Mann

About Angola: I remember a stopover I made at Luanda on a TAP Air Portugal flight to Zimbabwe once. There were burned out DC-3s next to the runway when we landed and I thought "I'm glad I'm not getting off here!"

Blood Diamond (2006)

Subscribe to MovieClips.

27:43 On South Africa, farms and mercenaries, see Frikkie van Biljon & Kyle Grant - The Story of Tonight:

See David Bamberger's Texas Land Restoration Project. Then see Sadhguru on Land Restoration and Lori on A Renegade Senegalese Land Restoration Project. Then see Driving To Loma Tova.

When I was in Cochabamba pretending to work for the CIA, MI6 and the KGB at the same time I remember being really impressed by a clip from a video game where the CO seemed to be engaged in a war on both sides. That's how it sounded to me anyway, and it was quite inspiring:

Subscribe to Snippers.

Part Two:

Subscribe to London Real.

Subscribe to Christian Nicolae.

Sharon del Aden - The Whole World is Watching

Subscribe to OnColdWings.

See America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry