Natalia Tsarikova - While Your Lips Are Still Red (Night wish)

See Natalia Tsarikova - While Your Lips Are Still Red (Night wish)Water Project and Window Shopping With Elizabeth Woolridge Grant.

It's so beautiful! And she has stuff hanging on her walls in Helsinki! ❤️💓💕

Subscribe to Natalia Tsarikova.

See Brittany Venti - Explaining Stuff To Men and Brittany Venti is Getting Hitched.

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing

Subscribe to Suzanne Vega.

See Myra West Hitting The Road and Ian Grant's Weather Report.

I had a copy of this downloaded on my phone in Bolivia which I listened to a lot, until some maldito ratero stabbed me in the back and stole my phone just after I had made a video for Myra West of the Caribbean in Turbo, Colombia.

Celtian - Tu Hechizo

Subscribe to Maldito Records.

See The History Guy on Panama's Scottish History and these posts of mine on Darién, Panamá.

Subscribe to The History Guy.

See these posts of mine on Leicester Square and these posts on The Corporation of the City of London.

I also had a copy of this on that phone:

Natalia Tsarikova - Nightwish: Sleeping Sun

Subscribe to Natalia Tsarikova.

See Las Emprendedoras de San Valentin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry