David Lynch's Weather Report


Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World

Subscribe to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

See David Lynch's Weather Report and Maggie's 40k Subscribers Q&A - Ask Her Anything!

Lina Sleibi لينا صليبي - Over The Rainbow


This reminds me of my friend Valeria Michaela from Calama, Chile and a time 2018 when the IDF were shooting children in Gaza and I was in a cafe in Cochabamba trying to do stop it using a Twitter account and a telephone I found in the street one night.

Subscribe to Lina Sleibi.

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

Subscribe to Louis Armstrong.

Friday Boccara - Le Croix, L'étoile et Le Croissant 

Subscribe to Frida Boccara.

See David Lynch's Weather Report ProjectHappy Birthday Laura Pausini! ❤️ and Alma - Don't Let Me Go Back.

Joan Baez - Tramp on The Street (1969)

See Karolina Żebrowska - That One Girl You Know Who Started Learning French, ... But it's 1778 and Orwell in Burma and Robert I Watson for more Down And Out in Paris and London stuff.

I don't think it's worth my while trying to get my father to understand this thread of my life. I still think it's interesting. ¿Ou est Bobby Watson? My dad? See UK Government Hiding Mountbatten's Papers. I think Mountbatten and his spirit of the hive had too many oil interests in mind when they partitioned India, ...

Roxy Music - Oh Yeah

Subscribe to Dixie Blue.

My 30th Birthday present, ...

Subscribe to MovieClips.

This was the first time I heard someone say fucking in a song, and it made a big impression on me!

Streets of Fire - Nowhere Fast

Subscribe to Shout Factory.

Back to Chicago, ... See Brittany Venti on Flag Art. Psychogenic fugues 'R' Us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry