Mercedes Carrera

I heard her call Gavin McInness live on Chrissie Mayr's SimpCast last night (57:49, calls at 1:37:13), and then looked up the case:

These are the sources for this video:

  1. https://www.xbiz.com/news/241952/updated-mercedes-carrera-daemon-cins-held-on-felony-counts
  2. https://www.xbiz.com/news/241984/mercedes-carrera-issues-statement-about-false-allegations

Subscribe to Hellbound Heathen.

This is how CBS Los Angeles reported the case on February 6, 2019:


At 1:40:56 Gavin mentions the shooting in Paris: See the NY Times list Paris Attacks:

Subscribe to The New York Times.

The last posts I made in 2015 were in June. I was off-line, living in Sorata, Bolivia in November 2015 and even though I had a French friend at the time, I heard nothing of this. But maybe she remembers the conversation we had about infinite justice in the plaza that day, ... She had been staying at the Casa Paroquial at Peñas at the time I was there in early August 2015. See My Story In Brief septiembre 29, 2020.

I have a policy of not reposting Vice stuff, but Gavin has a v-word pass. Josh and that other dude who's been erased from rock 'n roll history "It seemed like the security staff was in on the slaughter": 1:41:27

Subscribe to Vice.

I don't quite see the connection between Eagles of Death Metal and Mercedes Carrera, unless it's something to do with chicks drag racing their little red sports cars, JEMH?

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Leonard Cohen - Moving On

Subscribe to Leonard Cohen.

See Denez Prigent - E Trouz Ar Ger and Gortoz A Ran and Father John Misty and Lana Del Rey - Everybody's Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry