Sabine Hossenfelder - Does The Past Still Exist?

That's an interesting way to put it!


See her forthcoming book: https://existentialphysics.com/

Subscribe to Sabine Hossenfelder.

Sabine is the intellectual correlate of a runaway express train. There are semantic subtleties here that I can't even express in the language she's using. I insist that the principal task of physics is to provide us with the intellectual framework we need to be able to explain precisely what it is we mean when we make statements about the physical world. Modern physics has failed us completely in this respect. I tried quite hard in 2020 to explain to her what I meant, but I don't think I made much of an impression!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry