Brittany Snowed-in in TX and Suspended on Twitter, ...

See this community post:

Hi guys I’m snowed in right now -yes in Texas. 

I have a statement to make and I can’t stream right now and have no way of getting this out.

At this point even if she comes clean Eliza has lied, has several inconsistencies about her story when she isn’t busy switching the topic or being vague on podcasts. 

She made it so victims won’t be believed because of her lies about the videos being “non consensual”. I can say that because of her recording saying she chased after the world star guy just to get her music video. She has stepped on the backs of victims to get ahead while claiming to help them.

 She has had about 10 accounts or more at this point deplatformed off of Twitter according to @ThatStarWarsGirl ‘s thread on Twitter. I am locked out closing in on 2 weeks soon. This is my livelihood she is affecting. I cannot get news for content or contact content creators. I cannot even defend myself on the platform.

...

Subscribe to Brittany Venti.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry