For My Brother Graeme

I'm posting this in the Café on Thursday afternoon.

Bulgarian National Radio Children's Choir in Japan The Mountain has Overturned.

See the comment by Vania Melamed:



The crossroads, ... Read the whole thread (I can't because YouTube blanks some of the replies)

Subscribe to Vania Melamed.

This is hi-fi, ... It gets better towards the end:

Subscribe to Cosmic Voices From Bulgaria.

I made this a while ago, and it seems OK to post it now.

See the description: 

The plane distracted me. I was going to talk about the atmospheric CO2 levels graph showing the steady rise in CO2 and the annual oscillation of the northern forests, and how they were not coping. Ask Friends of the Earth to show it to you.

See Sylvie and Bruno - A Handbook for Global Revolution › In 2011 it became obvious to me that this work of Lewis Carroll was underappreciated, and not widely available. I  felt it was going to be ... and Satish Kumar on Trees and Miracles and The Human Mind › Nothing we say, however weird it may at first sound, is insignificant. For example, at  9 minutes 31 seconds  Satish says "... what a ...

David Lynch - Inland Empire (Opening)

What does she say at 1:12?

Is Noam Chomsky really Julian Assange too? Lecture at St. Anford (Drofnats) given in 2002.

See The Cult of Information by Theodore Roszak. I haven't read it myself, ...

Subscribe to Nathan Richan.

More? See Eric Laithwaite on Understanding Analogues. Or talk to Helen (my daughter) about this: Moritz Klein Doing Real Greek Lego and see Crispin Sartwell - A Real Philosophy Lecture for more philosophy and a beautiful tree. More? Small Fragment of the History of The Corporation of The City of London (note that in the second video "How I do blogging" I say necessary when I mean sufficient and vice versa) or Richard Sorabji on Aristotle's Notion of "Finite But Unbounded" June 12, 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023