Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Jubilee Street

Damn, this song traumatised me when I heard the audio version, but this video, ... What the fuck is it about? Me?

Nick Cave had this to say about the video:

"It was a real pleasure hanging around the set and watching Ray do his thing. He is a master. What a great actor. And of course, working with my friend and collaborator John Hillcoat is always a blast."

Directed by John Hillcoat

Featuring Ray Winstone

Subscribe to Noisey.

Nick Cave @ The Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles CA 10-27-2023 Complete Full Performance

This is beautiful. Wow. I wish I could have been there with a friend!

Subscribe to Flesh Cop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations