Cholita Isabel on Yaca Yaca

It's like a cross between a carrot and yucca that grows wild on the altiplano.

Subscribe to Cholita Isabel.

I searched for references to yaca yaca and altiplano and in the process came across this paper: Aymara Biologicals and Other Medicines:


I was unable to find anything on Google relating to the Cronica Botanica article mentioned in footnote 2.



I also came across this 120 page article written in 1870 (On the 21st June): On the Aymara Indians of Bolivia and Peru


I found many references to Sorata in those 120 pages, including this astonishing one:

See Jeremy Narby - My life as a white vampire: Gringos, Amazonians and the antidote of reciprocity.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations