Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Magneto

I was listening to David Gilmour talking about how the technology in the eighties changed the way they made music and I thought of this, which I saw for the first time when I was sitting on the street in Cochabamba, with a mobile phone and headphones finding out what ten years had left behind:

See Pink Floyd - The Lost Art of Conversation.

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

The Wild God Tour was in Oberhausen a few nights ago, ... Frogs, O Wow Wow and Oh no, he really mussed up that first piano bit in Jubilee Street! They did From Her to Eternity and Tupelo as well. Then Red Right Hand with an extra motherfucker! Then The Mercy Seat and Papa Won't Leave You Henry. and then Into My Arms and the audience are great in the chorus!


Subscribe to Rhetormusic.

Then I found this: KINGDOM IN THE SKY: Nick Cave & Warren Ellis Live at Hanging Rock

 

Subscribe to ABC Arts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023