HTML in Blog Posts

Just testing stuff:

SVG

You can click on the blue circle:

MathML

There is not much you can do with this. See Mathematical Markup Language 1.01 Specification 7.1.5 Mixing and Linking MathML and HTML. It's the big problem of how you compose languages.
 
a x 2 + b x + c = 0

You can click on the discriminant:

x = b ± b 2 4 a c 2 a

2D Canvas

Sound 

WebGPU

Next level

Parser expression grammar compiler: https://peggyjs.org/online.html

Devine Lu Linvega's unxtal assembler/debugger: https://wiki.xxiivv.com/site/uxntal.html 

The Level After That

Here we build 'home' pages that write out their successors and which allow us to share parts of our workspaces by writing out pages which we can send to others. When we receive pages from others we can integrate them into our own pages. See On Getting Machines to do Stuff.

This is where I was in my head in 2017, and I suppose it's because I didn't have a computer that I got so far ahead of the crowd. The problem with being plugged in to a 'culture' is that you are carried along by it. It's like trying to swim in a storm-water drain. You can keep your head above water and go back and forth relative everything else that's being washed into oblivion but that's not exactly autonomy, is it? 
 
The state of the art at the moment is Firefox "Find your way back to a better internet"  which puts widgets on your home page to get you to click on some AI news web site or something. Firefox have been fairly well funded for a while, I think. It's great that they used it to come up with something worthwhile. See Mozilla Foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steven Johnson - So You Think You Know How to Take Derivatives?

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes