Bullshit Communications Technology

I am sick of this fucking farce! It's time to take these criminals down. This is how we can start to do it: see the playlist of Radical Networks 2019 talks:

This video has had 91 views since 10th July 2019. That tells you who we need to take down:


I don't care what kind of stealth tech they have to allow people like me to be controlled and allowed to communicate with approved sectors of the public, but it is totally unacceptable and it is going to be pursued through the courts. I promise you that, Susan Wojcicki! My videos are being suppressed so hard that not even I can view them. You are no friend of mine.In fact, I fucking hate you!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations