Yet Another Blog

Every time I lose my phone I lose access to my Google accounts, ... This blog is named after a character in T.S Eliot's poem The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock. See also Sylvia Plath's Mad Girl's Love Song and this IEEE Oral-History Project Interview with Karen Spärck Jones and this blog post of mine about the deaths of her and various other colleagues of mine, and this post about Imre Lakatos who died just after giving a series of lectures on scientific thought: Died of a Heart Attack at 51. Then see Hannah Arendt on Pathological Political Associations. Arendt died unexpectedly of a heart-attack in 1975 before she could finish a book she was writing.

See also my previous blogs Live Logic, Logica Bolivia, Logic After Thought and Jail House Rap.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations