Daniel Tubbenhauer on The Riemann Hypothesis and Prime Counting

He calls this lecture series The Analytic Theory of Monoidal Categories. So this is Analytic Number Theory with a Category Theoretic slant. This lecture is about graph theory. At 16:22 he asks for ideas:

See the video description and  Standard ML For The Lady Programmer.

Here's Sophie Maclean on the Catalan Numbers and Graph Theory:


Here's what they posted 6 hours ago: see Daniel Tubbenhauer Doing Inscrutable Things With Analytic Number Theory ... for another finite-looking problem that might be solvable with SAT or SMT.


Subscribe to Numberphile.

See Larkin Poe - If God is A Woman, ... then I'm gonna get my bonfire, ... we have been building a giant haystack in a desert getting ready for Burning Man, the REAL F*CKING DEAL!

Here's what I posted this morning on Nick Cave's The Red Hand Files #300: Joy!

I went out walking this morning, ...

But when I went past the boat again, I saw it was Sunquest: boat #6 from Bridge Boat Yard in Ely and the graffiti in Cochabamba referred to me as E&G (Ian G), not U&Q (Uma & Quentin) who wrote Kill Bill, ... Something my nurse would never allow, ...

See Some Ideas for The Institute of Art And Ideas.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Joy

Lyrics:

I woke up this morning with the blues all around my head
I woke up this morning with the blues all around my head
I felt like someone in my family was dead
I jumped up like a rabbit and fell down to my knees
I jumped up like a rabbit and fell down to my knees

Call out all around me, said, "Have mercy on me, please"
"Have mercy on me, please"
And over by the window, the voice came low and hollow
Over by the window, a voice came low and hollow
It spoke into my pain, into my yearning sorrow
Spoke into my pain

"Who was it," I cried, "What wild ghost has come in agitation?"
"Who is it," I cried, "What wild ghost has come in agitation?

"It’s half past midnight! Why you disturb me so late?"

Then I saw a movement
Then I saw a movement around
Then I saw a movement around my narrow bed
I saw a movement around my narrow bed
Oh, a ghost in giant sneakers, laughing stars around his head
Have mercy on me

Sat on a narrow bed, this flaming boy
Who sat on a narrow bed, this flaming boy
He said, "We’ve all had too much sorrow, now is the time for joy"
And all across the world they shout bad words, they shout angry words
All across the world they shout out their angry words
About the end of love, yet the stars stand above the earth

Bright, triumphant metaphors of love
Bright, triumphant metaphors of love

Blind us all who care to stand and look beyond, that care to stand and look beyond above

And I jumped up like a rabbit and fell down to my knees
I jumped up like a rabbit and fell down to my knees
I called all around me, said, "Have mercy on me, please"
"Have mercy on me, please"
"Have mercy on me, please"
"Have mercy on me, please"

For joy, for joy, for joy
For joy, for joy, for joy
Jumping for joy

For joy, for joy, for joy
For joy, for joy, for joy
Oh, for joy
Oh, have mercy on me, please

Joy, joy, joy ...

And frogs? Not frogs, DOGS! That was just a spelling mistake!!

I just heard the voice of a young man telling a young woman to "Leave it, just leave it." Well, ... I don't know 'bout that. I think there's something to be learned here for all of humanity about what really matters. It's beyond death and eternal life of the mortal soul, but it's not beyond mathematics, done right.


My excuse is that it was Mathematics herself that told me that love would endure, ... it's just that here in England, I can't see that all on my own anymore. But I could in Bolivia because there are these plants that grow in the Wild there, ... Ask my old friend Dave Rushworth what St Peter wrote about love.

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

Sakara - Baby I wanna, ...

She posted this on 13th June. See  Nathalie Cardone - Hasta Siempre. I was planning to show up at Wylde Sky on Friday a few weeks ago when she was playing there, but I was about to move house and stressed out and I was worried that it might be some sort of conspiracy involving an ex, ... or someone I'd libelled! Then she put this up:


But YouTube history search didn't show that one. Censorship? But I did find this:


See the video description:

Original Song, thank you for listening!

My name is Sakara as you might've noticed I'm 17 years old and I love to sing (also pretty evident) this song since I'm stating the obvious is called Beautiful Places and covers the general mash up of confused teenage, chronically ill emotions that I usually write about including feeling as though I am unable to appreciate the lovely things people do for me and the places they take me (especially my parents) because I'm too bogged down in pain, fatigue and a history of isolation.

After that description, you might be surprised to learn that I don't find this song depressing...

Hope to see you next time,
-Sakara.


Those recordings don't really show the full power of her voice. Listen to this one:

Subscribe to Sakara.

See Larkin Poe - If God is A Woman, ...

Nothing Else Matters


Why do I do it? It's for the Reapin!

Subscribe to Lissie Music.


Ontology recapitulates theology!

See  Helen Czerski - The Blue Machine for more on the laboratory.

Subscribe to The Nacre God.

Maybe Sakara and I can go together to Get A Word In Edgeways and find Anna Barge. We're gonna make us some celtic bronze!


Everywhere, Google? Really? Everywhere? I don't think so. We're going to do it the old way, and my daughter can hang out with Elon Musk!


Subscribe to Sami Nasri.

And my buddy Brad can drive the school bus, ...


 Subscribe to Solcher Derbeer.


No more flowers from me, sorry babe! I have to actually do something.

Subscribe to Lissie Music.

Where there's a Will, there's a way.:

She's coming to South Africa in January 2025, ...


We're going truck camping ...

Subscribe to Hannah Lee Duggan.

Lissie at Red Rocks!


Well, that was seven years ago!

Here she is 14 years ago, and at the end she talks about Catching A Tiger.


Subscribe to Billboard.

Poor Lissie. Damaged goods!! Hasta la Victoria!

Subscribe to Victoria Ryder a.k.a. Zero Podcasts. Should I start podcasting for her?


Here's Epoch Philosophy on pure being (that's another word for infinite love, you know). 

The only problem with that video is the brains. We are not just brains, we have a gut, and an enteric nervous system, and a big part of consciousness comes from plants we ingest. Even lettuce from cofarm in Cambridge seems to work, for Rabbits, at any rate. Here's Epoch Philosophy again, on Heidegger's concerns about 'biophysics'. Is this why Toby ditched it? That's just making mRNA vaccines, isn't it? Or is it some other sort of grey goop people are cooking up here in Cambridge? Well, who knows.

On Befindlichkeit at 10:52: See Amanda Gefter and Curt Jaimungal Talk Physics and Philosophy.

24:28 Amanda's father started with a relational idea. Imagine two points, completely undifferentiated, ... and then started from there. 

Subscribe to Theories of Everything Podcast.

Following Victoria's advice: I'm going to invent a new German word Bekindlichkeit, to describe this:

Subscribe to Polly Samson.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023