Linda Faludi on Communication

 See this comment on her channel's Community section:

I've been thinking of writing about communication for a while, now's the time after yesterday's opinion post and the related discussion. Right from the start, my idea was to disconnect my opinion from the videos. I want the material to stand on its own: I don't interpret, explain, or react, and it will stay that way. I only answer factual questions and give info if needed. This sounds harsh and for that, I sincerely apologize to anyone who is interested in my thoughts. ...

See my comment ... The fundamental assumption behind all communication is common shared interpretive context. Two months ago I made this video, and look where we are: Terence McKenna and John Searle. It really seems like some people have serious communications problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry