Turbo

So, within an hour of my arriving here, this guy stole my phone, after stabbing me in the back with a knife, and I try to change my password and Google won't let me do that without the phone. So I lose this account too. Google you stink. Someobody told me they lynched the guy who stole my phone and cracked his head open and he's in hospital now. He must have better medical insurance cover than me.

I am here in Turbo, Colombia, injured, with no ccess to medical attention, and Google and Yandex are about to cut off my communications.


My family are useless because they believe what the assholes at Cambridge and the Foreign Commonwealth Development Office tell them. My family are assholes too, and I hate them all. I think I have said that before. I need real help, from real people. People with guts only need apply. Thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry