Chuck Berry's Weather Report

 See Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode (1959):

It's been affecting the weather everywhere ever since, ...

See Something That I Remember Learning at School in New Zealand! And I think there's maybe a real historic person behind the name John B. ... And that it is something to do with the Celts and human civilization being a far, far more interesting process than a lot of men in grey suits could ever imagine:


And music is a very important, and very real connection between our physical and spiritual beings. See this comment and the various responses. The words of the song are a secondary level of meaning that is easy to change. It is the physiological effect of the music that reaches a much deeper level of being and I think this is to do with the female body.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts