David Lynch's Weather Report

Little Richard - Long Tall Sally from the screen test of the 1956 Movie The Girl Can't Help It!

So there you go folks! David has plumbed the depths of the history of both white and black Rock and Roll. And it turns out they're none of 'em as deep as Lana Del Rey's swimming pool!

See David Lynch's Weather Report. There are people who know much more about this stuff (and swimming pools) than I do, but I am not permitted to speak to them and I am not even permitted to know why:

Looking at that post on Water again I realise how totally fucking useless and worthless everything that I have done really is. It means fuck all to read stuff like that when you sit in the dirt on the street all day. Absolutely FUCK ALL! 

See Professional Shit-posting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry