Polly Samson Talking About How Leonard Cohen Came to Hydra

See Hydra Tribute to Leonard Cohen.


Now when I was starving to death on Capurganá, I thought maybe these people in Britain who, according to my daughter, love me dearly, might just decide to make something good happen, and send me enough to be able to eat properly and rent some decent accommodation for a few months, during which time I would have been able to make some real friends in Colombia,... but someone else evidently had a better idea, ... see Crossing The Darién Gap.

So that's how I ended up with pneumonia in a hospital in Panamá, ...

... and how I am now back on the street in Costa Rica with less than ten dollars in my pocket and no hope of getting out of here, ... thanks people!

David Lynch: "Chicks dig melancholy but you don't have to suffer, ..."

See David Lynch's Weather Report.

And I asked my daughter to contact Polly Samson and some other friends of mine in Britain, and try to raise enough money (a few hundred dollars) for me to be able to eat properly and rent some decent accommodation here in Costa Rica while I get my passport sorted out so that I can move on legally to Mexico, ... but she hasn't replied, and that was a couple of weeks ago now.

All this is just an attempt, by some very, very insecure, illiterate little men at Cambridge and the British F(CD)O to persuade me that everything we have been doing for the past thirty years since 1991, has been in vain, and that I should just give up right now and kill myself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry