Trailer - Raised By Wolves

This reminds me of a sort of waking nightmare I lived in 2017 or 2018. I was some sort of virtual reality avatar of a long-dead person reincarnated in the far-distant future as the only human being on a duplicate Earth created by humanity as a last chance to survive a holocaust created by a chaotic-dynamic instability in the solar system which resulted in the Earth crashing into the Sun. So I was solely responsible for teaching the people on this fake planet about their true purpose in life and getting them to take seriously their responsibility which was to steer this new planet into a course that would put it into orbit as Plato's tenth planet, the counter-earth that was always behind the sun, ... It did cross my mind at the time that this might make for a fun movie, ... The nightmare was in trying to convince the people on the spaceship, who didn't know that that's what it was, that I had been put there to help them ...

The movie I imagined was not as good as this one looks!

See also Something I Remember Learning At School in New Zealand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry