Delayed Communication With David Lynch and Lana Del Rey

This just showed up in my YouTube recommendations.

I remember it was when I was in a refugee camp in Panamá.  See David Lynch's Weather Report. I wrote that because I had just set up a TikTok account with pretty much the sole intent being to be able to send a message to Lana Del Rey. TikTok said I couldn't send messages to people who don't follow me though. Why does it let you go to all the trouble of typing a message then? 

See Lana Del Rey on David Lynch and London Grammar - How Does It Feel.


See The Eliminator Coupe: The Car That Captured the MTV Generation and David Lynch's Weather Report.

After the event, ... Well you can kind of play it by ear. See How To Be Happy in A Relationship and London Grammar - How Does It Feel. Feel?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations