David Lynch's Weather Report Project

See also David Lynch's Weather Report octubre 30, 2020.

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

See I'm Home Dear. Sorry I'm Late, I Was Unavoidably Detained, ... and A.B. Quitanilla's All Starz - La Vida De Un Genio.


We have this little land reform project going, I think, ... see Seven Million Americans Face Eviction in Two Months. It involves The United Mexican States of America as well ... see The Mayan Kingdom: "Rule during the Classic period centred on the concept of the "divine king", who was thought to act as a mediator between mortals and the supernatural realm." You can change that to is thought I think!


By Simon Burchell - This is a retouched picture, which means that it has been digitally altered from its original version. See https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=40476910




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry