Joan Armatrading - Drop The Pilot

Joan and I go back a long way, ... ♥️💓💕

See Lana Del Rey's poem Sportcruiser she discusses in the last interview with Zane Lowe in this post: My Lynch Hour.

Subscribe to Joan Armatrading.

Lana Del Rey's favorite song on her album Ultraviolence:

Subscribe to x17online.

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Did you lose me when I smashed my phone and my tablet? That was because people were fucking with them when I left them to be charged. And the phone was full of garbage anyway and I was running out of stuff I could delete. I wondered if the phone was the only Mundi machine. Watch this whole thing. It's the best comedy I've seen since Monty Python. Seriously! [Update: Well, I would never have thought of that being a sequel!]

Subscribe to Dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry