My Lynch Hour

So I went to see if they were serving Quinoa Al Lynch at the Haitian restaurant and on the way I found what I thought was a broken piece of Mexican silver jewelry, ... 

It reminded me of Juice Newton's song Queen of Hearts. Just before that I had met a Haitian guy called Rudy who told me COMAR had a Twitter page where you could DM them and download a form to fill in so that don't need to queue, ... 

Then I heard this blasting out of a 'locale' ... YouTube seems to have got the description wrong, .. but what do I know! Maybe the bar changed hands, ...


Escape from Peru Part 1


The Eagles - Hotel California


Subscribe to Mystic Plug Relics.

Then in town I met a couple of guys, I forget their names because they were drunk at the time. The first time one of them said "Hey, you're Ian!" and I told him, yes I was Ian. ... and I went get a peanut butter sandwich, then I saw them again, and he asked what football team I support, and I said Liverpool because my novia supports them, ...


Support Lana Del Rey.

Then on my way back here, ...


It's a football (English) game in LA, ... In the bar they were playing George Strait: Write this down. See the lyrics in the description:


Subscribe to CountrysHitList.


Oops, one too many! Maybe it's One to infinity, Elizabeth? I hope so. I love you Elizabeth Woolridge Grant.


Lana Del Rey on writing Venice Be-atch with Jack Antonov, from Zane Lowe's World Record:


It was Norman Fucking Rockwell and Venice Bitch that made me fall in love with her! See Lana Del Rey - Fucked My Way Up To The Top. The post was on the blog I deleted when we had our first argument around four weeks after we met, which was June 26, 2020. I said something like "Oh my God, I'm embarrassed how easily I fall in love!". It was because when I looked up Norman Rockwell's biography I saw he was born a few years after Wounded Knee, and knowing what the Ghost Dance was about,... Boom! See Petaga Yuha Mani Lakota Medicine Man and Dance Monkey and Terence McKenna on Ego and Intelligence. What the fuck is this all about? The Land, ... and blood clots and buffalo! Oh, and about the piloting, ... See Joan Armatrading - Drop The Pilot:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry