Lana Del Rey Previews A New Blue Banisters Single

See the latest Lana Del Rey Updates community post on YouTube.

This is some sort of auto industry inversion of Yosemite! 😂

What a mind! ♥️💓💕 See Polly Boiko on FlyingHelicopter Tour of Yosemite Valley and Larkin Poe - She's A Self-made Man. See also Lana's community post an hour ago.

The clock is ticking! But Nick (Shaylor) ... My ex-wife kept it!

Read Lila - An Inquiry Into Morals by Robert M. Pirsig and look out for a green flash of the sun. Ask Julia E.M. Hawkins to explain it to you. There's some sort of prize (a Pirsig prize, obviously!) on offer, for a convincing definition of Dynamic Qualty: "I'd like to give a prize to the first person who can convince me that my ideas about a metaphysics of quality are wrong." Be my guest, Robert.

See Lana Del Rey - 24.

Now can someone explain how I keep finding fucking banknotes in my pocket?!

Subscribe to Shakira on YouTube.

For at least three reasons I can think of, I associate this song with Isabel Suppé. See Mark Felton - Female Luftwaffe Pilots in WWII. Isabel's Argentinian friends called me her cultural attache!

Subscribe to Nathalie Cardone on YouTube for more Dynamic Quality:

This is the 3266th post on this blog.

See David Lynch's Weather Report Project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry