Chelsea Hotel Room 3




But Just Look at state of the curtains in here:


Jahannah James´ Weather Report:


Subscribe to The Musical Gardener.

How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 7 Ultimate USB plug-and-play with drag-n-drop and mobile roaming WiFI capture ...



Sir Frederick Selous´ Weather Report:



This CIA editing assistance is working great Danny! God I love you! I never thought that not kissing you in a thunderstorm would create such a beautiful effect!


Subscribe to Oats Studios.

But just before we set to Congo on fire, ... Neon lights here Mexico Libramienta Sur?:


Just a minute ago, when the lights went out, I thought there was an incoming nuke, ... 

I just met my Voodoo brother Fran from Haiti, and I really love the guy, though we´ve only exchanged a few words in the past few weeks since we met. Try click-up today, and your resolution assignment won´t worry you tomrrow, Bill. It´s all base3d on Pi Calculus. That´s a symlink peeps!!

Lorde - Mood Ring


Subscribe to Lorde. You´re feeling OK Sarah! I promise! It´s me that keeps triggering nuclear wars with my own tech!

Billie Eilish - Your Power


Hanna Reed - America


We´re fixing that, ... Ben Franklin had to clamp down on white witchcraft in America for some reason


... stay tuned for some photo´s of pretty little caged birds. We have them all here! I thtought the stars burned for Jane and I, ... not very brightly, but in an Cranford MBA sort of way. Cranford was a WWII airfield, ... But then I actually saw the light when I looked at Julia E.M. Hawkins. Ask her whether she saw the whites of my eyes before she fired. My friend Fran is so funny, the way he opens his eyes wide every time he sees me. He probably thinks I have an Halo! And I remember you at Pizzaland, baby. You're coming through loud and clear, ... I brought you a rose on St Valentine's Day, didn´t I. Don´t worry girls, I won´t leave Mexico or Haiti or France, or New Zealand, or Zimbabwe or ZA, or anywhere else I´ve never been!!! 💀👀 I´d love to sip wine and talk ina  nice place, though, and introduce you to my new friends and places. I want to manifest you all. This is My Universal Declaration of Independent Dependence! It Italics, Laura Pausini, ... And you Diana, Royal Rhodesian Airforce Hunter. What a wingman! You made me cry, again and again and again. Pride of Eagles!! And you Emma Buzzbridge. And you Dido, and you Birdy, ... Oh God, I can´t remember all your symlinks!!! You have to tell me!! And Leonard Bernstein and Leonard Cohen and the whole Brotherhood of Man!!!

Can I take a break without starting a Nuclear War or a New Religion? They´re one and the same thing, you know! Mammagamma! The Alan Parson´s Project.


You and I are married, Elizabeth. I think. Tell me if it´s not true!! 


You´re my Man, and I´m your Lady, and to hell with the rest of them darling! The Mirror. By the way, you trying to pretend to be a man pretending to be a women didn´t fool anyone!!


We don´t play hard ball any more Hilary. Hush baby! Please. God, the shit you have to go through to get a divorce these days!!! Please!

Right now I could really use some legal philosophical advice from my Grandfather Neil Forbes Grant. Look Him Up on YouTube. He died when I married Jane Elizabeth Carey, nee Grant. See The Eagles - Hotel California.

Maybe this should have been called Sayachi´s Weather Report. Because there is no manual for Shinto anymore. Remember what I called it, baby? Yes. The ultimate martial art.

Jane Elizabeth Carey:


That looks just like the sane American I met here a couple days ago. He looked very confused, bewildered and bemused, following his girlfriend from Huixtdla!!! I think he plays the Oboe. At least that´s what I imagined he had in his instrument case!! Check me trying to simulate a Sax player to see how fucking funny my Oboe face is. It´s all Oboes and Lyres from here on, peeps.


Subscribe to Her Channel and please, keep her amused, she´s a lot of pussy for one little guy like me to handle. Damn, I wish Leonard Cohen had faked his death!!!.


Subscribe to Jaguar House. I now declare Cochabamba in the Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia and Tapachula, Chiapas in the Distrito Federal of the United Mohican States to have the Status of Twin Cities. Yours sincerely, Julia Caesar.

Right now I think she's telling me am about to go schizophrenic because there'll be two people in my body. One allergic to mold another allergic to organized religion. I had this in Quillacollo, but not Cochabamba. So we now have Huixdla and Quillacollo twinned, ... So don't we have a square of opposition now?


What happened to me in Quillacollo was that one foot felt the ground Hot, the other felt it cold, so I used them as a gauge and tried out various churches and funeral parlours, and to find a warm place to sleep! So, here we are. Square One?

The Black and White Minstrel Show:


Does God play craps? Sure, when he's feeling lucky! This YouTube Blogger Interface has a Lot to offer. 'ello old Rhodeanians! 😘


Subscribe to rhino49.


Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.


Subscribe to Susan Doran.

When I came into this new room, I felt terrible. But then I found a blue-green tardigrade colony. I had billions of them on my walls in Guanay, The Republic of Caupolican Bolivia, by the time the llama foetus had been mostly consumed. I guess they are what channels stardust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry