The Eagles - Hotel California

This is in the United Méxican States Of America, you know.

Subscribe to Mystic Plug Relics.

I did type a whole explanation of that, but Blogger trashed my edit when I went to look for the URL to Linda Faludi's channel. So I guess she must be a guy pretending to be Yulia! 😾 See the tweet I made about two men making love to the same woman if you want to know what this means. And talk to Pat (happily married) who used to work at Microworld Computer Systems in Aberdeen around 1984 when Graham and I worked there! Graham was one hell of a driver. That guy could handbrake turn his mother's Mini Metro in a street with a line of parked cars on either side! I know, I was his passenger at the time, and it was mildly alarming! We completely lost touch years ago. I suspect he married Julie. Lucky bastard!

Subscribe to Carmen Del Rey.

Subscribe to BBC Music.

Herb Alpert Mexican Shuffle - South of The Border.

Subscribe to Koldwink-Instrumental Music Vol. 1.

And ask David Quintieri what I would do if I only had US$100 to invest! See David Quintieri's Weather Report or ask that beautiful chica from Huixdla who wore such pretty make-up the second day she came past, when I was begging at the traffic lights. We don't to make this an invasion of anything!


Subscribe to StatusQuoOfficial. Or talk to Jonathan with whom I shared a dorm at Dinham Hall.

See Trailer - Michael Sarnoski’s Film "Pig". And don't you all just love that warm smell of Boletus Eduli!

Subscribe to London Grammar.


Laura Pausini - En Cambio No

Subscribe to miwml.

And I was just reminded of Robin Fairbairns and Linda in multiple different ways!

Subscribe to Bumkeng Official.







YouTube App team, what is a "Back" button supposed to do! Jeeezus!


Subscribe to ZA Music HQ.

Roots, guys, not fucking routes!


Subscribe to atletafina. And learn yoursel' how to throw heavy balls mofos!


Subscribe to Vanessa Yang.

This is what I meant to post above:





Ramy Sesame - A Letter to The U.N. Security Council


Subscribe to Rami Essam.

See, you gone and made me all masculine, pegando gritos!


No soy to fucking jeffe!

Ladies (and gentlemen) Vladimir Vladimirovich's Putin will now make an address,


Subscribe to Kremlin Stories. Putin is the best butter to put on a watch, you know. Ask Tim Burton, if you don't believe me! Happy Birthday Tim! You have another movie to make, I heard. 💞



Subscribe to this channel.

And cure yourself with Soviet electroacoustical aerobics and Real f*cking patriotism! See Soviet Electro Electronica 1984 Rhythmic Gymnastics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry