Compartmentalised Tech

Well, we seem to have broken up big tech in a vaguely sane way, ... The palomita is in the door jamb now. I searched flickr for "Gecko trapped in door jamb" and it came up with nothing. That takes ao huge pair f balls, you know.

Her Left Wing Is OK


Her Right Leg Seems to Bed (Google GBoard spell-check caught that one! Whew!)


She Can Fly For The Door


Climbing The Traffic Cops

Subscribe To Carlos CHEE

For A Rare Light Show

See A Naked White Man If You Dare. This is artistic. Read the video description.


We Hope You Will Enjoy Sayachi's Moon Shows From Now On

Subscribe to Weather New Fans.

The moral of the story is: Dark Lives Matter Too.

So, do you think we've worked out how to translate Wilderness, Isabel? How about getting a little climbing business going?

I missed my ride to Union Juarez, unfortunately. They told me there was great coffee there, but I got a really nice cup of free coffee from Virginia at Hotel Express. And Hot Java Is Here And It Does Indeed Rock Some Peoples Boats!

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds if you want Another Jersey From Your Mother!

Subscribe to Laura Pausini.

Deja vu? I don't think so. You're Peter Sewell's wife Lara aren't you? He introduced us to each other in Market Sq., Cambridge. I can't remember whether that was before or after that fantastic chinese meal we all had together in Trinity Street, but I don't recall you were there. You made up some of the dishes yourself, didn't you? We do that here in Mexico too, and you would not believe how long it actually takes just to learn to cook!!! But I have been here two months and only today did I start to get an idea of how hard it is to learn to eat! I don't love you any less than I did the instant we met, by the way. I just wish I could say it without sounding like a complete pussy!

If I could only get WiFi access to Blogger in Room 115 of Hotel Montserratt, I could upload a video that would show you what the problem is. People here don't know how to spell their own names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry