David Lynch's Weather Report

This is a double-barreled (sawn off) weather report for yesterday and today, ...


On the equinox being the same time of year in both hemispheres, ... (this is doing my head in, I must admit!):

David Lynch - Steps (Intervalometer experiment)


Yoko Ono - One (1965)


John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Imagine 


Subscribe to Yoko Ono.


Subscribe to johnlennon.

That´s not the 1965 recording, but ... it´s the Ultimate mix (2020) ... I reckon David was just reminding me about Yoko Ono´s films, ... or Lana Del Rey´s films, ... I heard about Tropico yesterday, ... I haven´t seen it. Am I just getting in everybody's way with my huge ego?  Maybe I could retire now darling, and spend some time reading? Shall I do that here in the Chelsea Hotel in Tapachula, ... It´s a bit expensive. They´ve offered me a room for only 600 pesos a month, ... that would mean I could easily beg enough at the traffic lights to live, but even then I wouldn´t have enough to buy books. I´d just have to wander around the hills and forests reading the inscriptions on the Mayan and Aztecan monuments, ... and after what I just heard about how Montezuma´s wives treated his babies, ... well, I don´t know, ... I need some feminine advice, not just a whole box of matches!!! 😂 See Art Is Not Content.


Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody


Subscribe to DiscoBar80.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry