Pink Floyd - The Dogs of War (Live in Atlanta, GA, USA - Nov 3th-5th, 1987)

 I never thought this song would make me cry! Subtitles in Spanglish, apparently! 😂 Check the video on YouTube for a surprise [is this a pirate channel or something? No. I know what it is. It's just that YouTube is doing some DRM crap and isn't smart enough to read the playlist description and know that the audio stream has been edited. It's just a stupid bug introduced by some pessimally crappy software engineering regime. You people are fucking illiterate! See Art Is Not Content]. Imagine trying to decode this when you're stressed and looking for a lifeline. And I offered to help you with this. I threw you a lifeline, but you just stuck the end of it up your arse. Why?

What a gig!! Here's the whole playlist. See Genesis - Mama (Live at Wembley Stadium London, 1987).


From the playlist description:

Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour (Live The Omni Coliseum, Atlanta, Georgia, USA November 3rd & 5th, 1987)

In this playlist you'll find de original broadcasted versions form this amazing kickoff from A Momentary Lapse Of Reason Tour and it's "Special Remastered Editions" I've re-edited. These last Remastered versions are exclusive from this channel and you'll don't find them in any other place (since as I said were reworked by myself) starting from an forgotten soundboard copy I had from this gig and adding a lot of work all over, just like video editions & updates, FX added, sound improved, re-filling missing parts, adding crowds inbetween and even inside the songs and much more...

Subscribe to Obi Wan Kenobi.

Today I had to kill a little bitch. She had been run over by a car and was just sitting by the side of the road, panting a little, waiting for someone to help her. Her rear leg was broken in a compound fracture, but her internal organs seemed OK. There was a lot of blood on the pavement so she had probably been thrashing around a lot before she managed to find a position where she could sit without too much pain. The guy working in the restaurant a few yards away told me she had been run over by a car and that her owner lived in the house next door the hotel in which my new box of matches in the yellow dress had been staying with her boyfriend. Remember, the one from Costa Rica who had lost her baby? I asked you to be nice to her. She said she was going to Texas or Florida to train to be a nurse. Anyway, I took her to the vet and they told me she would need more than 7,000 pesos worth of veterinary attention to cure, and as I couldn't find her owner, I had to decide what to do. Leave her back in the street without any help, or ask the vet to kill her. So I asked the vet to kill her, which was only 200 pesos, and I could afford that. I held her as best as I could as she died, but the vet's nurse was holding her down so it can't have been very easy for her. Then they gave me a black plastic rubbish sack to put her in and I left her outside her owner's door with a note giving my name and e-mail address. I remarked to the people at Hospedaje Montserratt that the vet charged 200 pesos to let her sleep for eternity, but they charged me 210 pesos per night, just to be tortured. I said I was going to go to the vet, and I still might do that. It looked pretty painless and if even if I didn't have a friend with me at the time, they were all kind and gentle people, and I don't think it would be at all difficult for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry