The Fabric is Torn - The Return

 This was on a public internet YouTube recommendations before I logged in:

Richard Branson. I'm so sorry mate, but I just don´t like you. I don´t have to like everyone in the world you know. And you and Barack Obama are just two of those. I have much better things to do than cultivate friendships which are just emotional labor. Got it? It´s not so fucking complicated, you know. You just need to retire and let us get on with fixing the ridiculous fucking mess you have made. We need you to retire, because you´re getting in the way. Do you understand? Please confirm by removing your fucking ads from the faces of my friends!! See Gigi Young - Forgiveness. But watch this first:

We need to do better than this for Sarah Harding. See The Fabric is Torn.


Subscribe to The KLF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry