Saya San's Weather Report

Apparently I'm just repeating myself again and again and again and the kids think it's all a fucking joke! 🦉 To wit to woo! Julia E.M. Hawkins! You'll get more than a quick finger when I find out where you are! Plan 9, my arse! Read the fscking man page peeps! ðŸ˜‚

Subscribe to Weather New Fans.

Subscribe to The Sourceless to find out who really killed Laura Palmer. Yes, I saw that fucking T-shirt Nik Thomas! The Iron Lady had an Iron Hand

... Who do you think that was? They said it even shocked the Queen ðŸ˜²!

Want to meet the Real Spanish River God, gentlemen!


Subscribe to Ghibli Studio.


Subscribe to Story Drive.

Democracy is more than we thought, because life is more than we thought it was, now!


Subscribe to Inependent POV. Because we're all l33ts now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry