Soviet Electro Electronica 1984 Rhythmic Gymnastics

 See The Fabric is Torn.

I wish I knew more Russian. I thought this was something mysterious to do with Soviet medicine and Nikola Tesla or something, and that they had developed an aerobics programme to allow a population to withstand severe radiation poisoning. I thought she was saying "The test reads zero" and that it was a sort of auto-hypnosis therapy for otherwise incurable diseases. I guess I loved the idea so much I invented it myself!! :-) All from using Google Translate on the Russian text "Тест читает: О." in the description:

Сафари (Safari) - Ансамбль пу В. Осинского (KMTR's Extended Re-Edit) 

Ремикс на вторую композицию на стороне 1, Сафари (Safari) - Ансамбль пу В. Осинского, с грампластинки "Ритмичная Гимнастика -Aerobic Exercises " 1984го года, выпущенную студией грамзаписи Мелодия.

Тест читает: О.

Чиповская

But it's probably just a Quality Assurance tag on the vinyl pressing or something, ...

Я в школе в первом классе под эту пластинку зарядку делала, 1995 году!

Subscribe to PartMiniBus (?!)

I only spent a couple of weeks there, but I just love the idea I have of the Soviet Union being a lot of beautiful, brave people, and I get totally carried away by it sometimes!! Only when I actually think of it though!

See this comment:

fun fact: the soviet anthem is NOT copyrighted and is free to use. It's our anthem.

Subscribe to Rascrifice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry