The Fabric is Torn

It's very interesting, what the Internet has done. I thought it would be useful for concrete things like finding jobs and like-minded people. And I found all the like-minded people aren't interested in finding jobs, they all have jobs. And I am sitting here without a job, working for free doing crap that like-minded people think is a job, ... and in the mean time, the world is going to shit!

Do you know what I think is going on? I think it is because the fabric of reality is literally held together by the minds of young girls.

t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said, All About Us

Lena Katina and Julia Volkova were together singing on "The Voice Romania" on December 11, 2012.

We ended it. Now we are putting it back together again, in much better shape, and we would appreciate some help!!! See Jeanine Áñez Charged With Genocide and Other Crimes. See also this, from 2008: t.A.T.u. - 220 (Official Music Video).

Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground

Subscribe to Girls Aloud.

Sarah Harding is a brave woman. Someone in the comments said she can beat this. I think she could too, judging from her attitude. She was part of something special, and she still is.

Wear It Like A Crown


Subscribe to Sarah Harding.


Subscribe to Dust and Dance, Monkeys!


This is Russian fighting-style: see Happy Mother's Day Everybody.


I just saw the Spanish subtitles and I think they're wrong. I think she says "Yes. Today you can" when her daughter asks if she can wear her dress. In Spanish subtitles I see "No. You can't :(" which doesn't fit the expression on the mother's face. So depending on your idioma, you might not get the bit "You have to believe that they won't die." And the line "You are my Sun ..." I don't know what that's about. Ask a Russian baby maybe.


Subscribe to Natalia Tsarikova.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry