David Lynch's Weather Report

See my comment:

Good evening David. I don't know what sort of project I'm working on right now. It's all got kinda mixed-up. I'm running out of money down here, but it's not worrying me too much yet. Stuff seems more fixed than broken, but I feel kinda sad. Right now I'm thinking about the Leonard Bernstein song Somewhere from West Side story. I don't know whether I should trust my eyes or my ears. This is like listening to early Shakira songs, ... La Tortura especially, ... Except Google changed that to La Tortuga, so I guess it's about me. I hope everyone is having a good time.

Subscribe to DKL Theater.

Shakira - La Tortura

Subscribe to Shakira.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry