Juan Browne - Calling Today From Tomorrow Promising Yesterday's News

This guy's biorhythms must be shot to shit! 😂❤️💓💕


Subscribe to blancolirio.

From this, I deduce that this film is about Governor Newsom: Rose McGowan on Jennifer Siebel-Newsom, and that he made an unwholesome alliance with the wrong sort of Brits. That's because I just figured out what Elizabeth meant about her Country & Cally album being a good idea: Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - Romeo And Juliet.


This place is just around the the corner from Simon Thornton's house at 22 Ivor Place, London. See Message For Simon Thornton


It's also very near Guy Ritchie's London home. See David Lynch's Weather Report. Guy Ritchie taught me how to shoot:


I could be wrong. I have no shortage of information, but I have massive deficit of data. You don't know the difference? Check the ISO glossary of communications terms. Ask Andrew Sinclair to look it up for you. He was about to retire from Motorola Public Safety, last I heard. See Lana Del Rey - Nectar of The Gods.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry