Lana Del Rey on The Navajo Water Project

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey Updates.

See also this recent Navajo Traditional Teachings community post:







I thought I wrote dead firefighters, but Google Gboard deleted the word, ...

See Petaga Yuha Mani Lakota Medicine ManTerence McKenna - The World Is Magic and Maggie Reviewing The Love Witch (2016).

And I can say more precisely when it was that I realized that Lana Del Rey was the one: it was when I looked up the bio of Norman Rockwell and discovered he was born just after the massacre at Wounded Knee. This is the ghost dance folks.

See On Communication in Linear Time And Hypertext And The Gospel of Sophia and then, Wally Brown - Teach Your Children and then On Communication in Linear Time And Hypertext And The Gospel of Sophia.

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry