Maggie Reviewing The Love Witch (2016)

Subscribe to Deepfocuslens and see https://www.deepfocuslens.com/

Here's a trailer:

Subscribe to New Trailer Buzz.

Maggie mentions Lana Del Rey twice, and talks about reality and loving relationships. For years I ignored Lana Del Rey's videos, then I saw the videos for I Fucked My Way Up To The Top and Blue Jeans and I thought "Oh cool! This woman is interesting and fun." But then I saw these two interviews with her ...

Subscribe to KIIS FM.

Subscribe to Truthteller.

... and then I saw this:

... and I completely fell in love with her. She's the real love witch. My falling in love with her had a great effect on me, ... but things started to get a bit weird after that. Three months later, and she's doing interviews like this:

Subscribe to Interview Magazine.

Nine years ago, ... Well. Ask David Lynch, ....

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Here's an interview she apparently did with Absolute Radio around that time about her song Video Games:

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey Interviews & Archive .

See Nick Cave And Warren Ellis - Push The Sky Away (Live at Sydney Opera House)

Once Upon A Dream

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry