Lana del Rey With Her Dad Rob After Recording Sweet Carolina


I can explain Rob's posture in this photo, ...

I posted this first clip once, under "when your girlfriend finally decides it's time you met her father, ...

Subscribe to Grace.

See this: A Message For My Catalanian Girlfriend

Check the video description, ... It proves Julian Assange has more balls than either of us! See Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry. This blog post you're reading should go into the Whitney Museum of American Art. See this:

And my comment:

Yeah, and this popped up when I said to myself something like "Laura Poitras you are one classy film-maker, I'd love to meet you!" My phone was on, playing her NYT Op-Doc The Program, at the time (an hour or so ago!)



Update. I only got to 20:52 or so on the Whitney Museum's exhibit #1. The guy with the funny nose is nauseating in a very similar way to the way Barack Obama is nauseating. Funny, that, ain't it? The way he steers the audience through the conversation is just brilliant! It's better than fucking Brad Pitt landing a space-craft on Mars! His nose is very similar to that of the chica Peruana I still think I met in Sorata in October 2015, after I launched my Guerra Del Gas project. It looks a heck of a lot better on her though!

Now I know why this Dust classic kept showing up in my disposition matrix:

Sci-Fi Short - Plurality

Subscribe to Dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry